Planning & Implementation Grant Documents
- CHP Planning & Implementation Grant Application – Round 25
- CHP Proposed Budget Template
- CHP Year-End Report Form
- CHP Planning & Reporting Guidelines (Appendix A)
- CHP final budget report (template)
- CHP Mini-Grant Policy
- Additional Resources
Coldwater Heritage Partnership Timeline:
The 2020 CHP grant round will take place according to the following schedule:
Application Round Opens: November 2019
Applications Due: January 17, 2020
Grant Awards Announced: March 2020
Year- End Status Report Due: December 31, 2020
Final Report & Budget Due: September 30, 2021
Steps to a successful Planning & Implementation grant application:
- Complete and submit the grant application. Application may be submitted to Program Director for review prior to official submission.
- Wait for notification from Program Director. Official notification letter will be sent to all applicants.
- Return signed Assurances document to Program Director. Wait for 90% of grant funds and signed Assurances document.
- Host public meeting #1.
- Start project work! Remember to take “before” photos.
- Submit Year-End Status Report.
- Host public meeting #2.
- Submit final grant report and/or complete watershed plan no later than 18 months after award has been made.
- Wait for remaining 10% of grant funds.